Naviblef Daily Care is recommended as maintenance care for patients that have followed the blepharitis treatment with Naviblef Intensive Care.
Aids the elimination of ocular secretions and other debris from eyelids and eyelashes which increase the risk of irritation and blepharitis due to Demodex/bacterial infestations or dry eye symptoms.
Naviblef is an ocular cleansing range used to remove secretions from the eyelids and eyelashes caused by the following conditions:
- Inflammation of the eyelids
- Dry, scratched and irritated eyes
- Demodex infestation
Naviblef products contain tea tree oil (TTO), also known as melaleuca, that has antiseptic properties that can help reduce the risk of infections caused by bacteria and Demodex present on eyelids and eyelashes. Demodex infestation is an overlooked cause of eye inflammation which could be the root cause if you have tougher blepharitis. Naviblef formulas are non-greasy and non-irritant for topical use - and have optimal foam formulas for care of the eyes. Can be used for 180 days after opening.
Directions for use:
- Close the eye and massage the eyelid and eyelashes with the foam (Do not touch or open the eye during the application)
- Leave the foam for approximately 60-80 seconds
- After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water
REPEAT THIS TREATMENT 2-3 TIMES A DAY FOR LONG-TERM MAINTENANCE AND HYGIENE OF EYELIDS AND EYELASHES
Naviblef products are for external use only and must not be applied directly in the eyes.