The stronger of the two foam treatments (NaviBlef Daily Care is the milder), Naviblef Intensive Care is indicated for hygiene and mechanical removal of severe ocular secretions and debris from eyelashes and eyelids.
Can help reduce the risk of infections caused by bacteria and Demodex present on eyelids and eyelashes, also before and after ocular surgery.
Naviblef is an ocular cleansing range used to remove secretions from the eyelids and eyelashes caused by the following conditions:
- Inflammation of the eyelids
- Dry, scratched and irritated eyes
- Demodex infestation
Naviblef products contain tea tree oil (TTO), also known as melaleuca, that has antiseptic properties that can help reduce the risk of infections caused by bacteria and Demodex present on eyelids and eyelashes. Demodex infestation is an overlooked cause of ocular inflammation which could be the root of your tougher blepharitis cases. Naviblef formulas are non-greasy and non-irritant for topical use and have optimal foam formulas for care of the eyes. Can be used for 180 days after opening.
Directions for use:
- Close the eye and massage the eyelid and eyelashes with the foam (Do not touch or open the eyes during the application)
- Let the foam dry before opening the eye to avoid the product entering into the eye
- Leave the product on for 3-5 minutes
- After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water
REPEAT THIS TREATMENT 2-3 TIMES A DAY FOR A PERIOD BETWEEN 7 TO 14 DAYS FOR MAXIMUM EFFICACY
Naviblef products are for external use only and must not be applied directly in the eyes.